• Personalized Club 54 card
• Priority access to select performances before the general public
• Free cover charge offers throughout the year to select 54 Below performances
• Voucher worth two free cover charges to a 54 Below performance*
• Members-only page on the 54 Below website
$100 annual fee
• All Ruby level benefits plus:
o Waived item fees when booking a performance**
o Access to a dedicated Club 54 Concierge for reservations & special requests
o Front-of-the-line access at 54 Below
o Access to exclusive Club 54 performances, events, and tastings
o Free CD from the Live at 54 collection
o 10% off when booking a private event at 54 Below—visit our Special Events page for more details. (You will also receive one point for every dollar spent at 54 Below for your special event.)
$300 annual fee
Starting on January 1, 2014, when you present your Club 54 card at 54 Below, it will track all purchases. You will earn points on these purchases that can be redeemed for exclusive rewards:
• Each dollar spent on food and beverage is worth one point.
• Each visit to a 54 Below performance is worth 50 points. (The reservation must be under the name of the Club 54 cardholder in order to track points.)
• Each dollar spent on a special event at 54 Below is worth one point.
• One Live at 54 CD of your choice
o 2000 points:
• One entrée and one beverage of choice
o 3000 points:
• Two tickets to an upcoming 54 Below show*
o 5000 points:
• Two tickets to an upcoming 54 Below show*, plus $50 in food and beverage
o 7500 points:
• Two tickets to an upcoming 54 Below show*, plus two prix-fixe dinners and two glasses of prosecco
o 10,000 points:
• Two tickets to an upcoming 54 Below show*, a Live at 54 CD of your choice, plus two prix-fixe dinners with three course wine pairing
*Guest will choose from list of select performance options offered to Club 54 members
**$1 order fee still applies.
CLUB 54 APPLICATION
CLUB 54 RULES
1) Your Club 54 card must be presented to your server upon entering 54 Below in order to earn points. If you have a Gold card, present your card to the doorman upon arrival for front-of-the-line access. 54 Below will not add points to your account retroactively.
2) Your Club 54 membership can only be used by the person(s) whose name(s) appears on your card.
3) Your Club 54 membership will expire one year from your enrollment. (For all applicants accepted before January 1, 2014, membership expires on December 31, 2014.) You must renew your membership and pay the annual fee to continue for another year. Prices subject to change.
4) All points must be used before membership expires. If you renew your membership, your points will carry over into the next year. If you do not renew, any remaining points will be lost. Points cannot be transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash.
5) When you spend your points on a reward, that point value is subtracted from your total point balance.
6) Item fees are waived for Gold level members when ordering tickets through the dedicated Club 54 Concierge (by phone or email).
7) 54 Below reserves the right to revoke a Club 54 membership at any time if it is determined that any benefits or privileges are being abused.