Club 54 members may exchange their tickets once per ticket order no later than 4pm the day of the original ticket’s show. All exchanges must be ordered within 30 days of notifying Feinstein’s/54 Below by phone only of the need to exchange. There are no refunds, and any tickets that are not exchanged within the 30 day order period will be forfeited.
PURCHASE CLUB 54 RUBY MEMBERSHIP
- Personalized Club 54 card
- Priority access to select performances before the general public
- Free cover charge offers throughout the year to select Feinstein’s/54 Below performances
- Voucher worth two free cover charges to a Feinstein’s/54 Below performance*
- Members-only page on the Feinstein’s/54 Below website
- $100 annual fee
All Ruby level benefits plus:
PURCHASE CLUB 54 GOLD MEMBERSHIP
- Waived item fees when booking a performance**
- Access to a dedicated Club 54 Concierge for reservations & special requests
- Front-of-the-line access at Feinstein’s/54 Below
- Access to exclusive Club 54 performances, events, and tastings
- Free CD from the Live at 54 collection
- 10% off when booking a private event at Feinstein’s/54 Below — visit our Private Events page for more details. (You will also receive one point for every dollar spent at Feinstein’s/54 Below for your special event.)
- $300 annual fee
Your Club 54 card will track all purchases that are made when you present your card to your server at Feinstein’s/54 Below. You will earn points on these purchases that can be redeemed for exclusive rewards:
- Each dollar spent on food and beverage is worth one point.
- Each visit to a Feinstein’s/54 Below performance is worth 50 points. The reservation must be under the name of the Club 54 cardholder in order to track points. These points will be added when your server processes your check.
- Each dollar spent on a special event at Feinstein’s/54 Below is worth one point.
- 500 points: One glass of wine or one dessert of your choice
- 1000 points: One Live at 54 CD or one appetizer of your choice
- 2000 points: One entrée and one beverage of choice
- 3000 points: Two tickets to an upcoming Feinstein’s/54 Below show*
- 5000 points: Two tickets to an upcoming Feinstein’s/54 Below show*, plus $50 in food and beverage
- 7500 points: Two tickets to an upcoming Feinstein’s/54 Below show*, plus two prix-fixe dinners and two glasses of prosecco
- 10,000 points: Two tickets to an upcoming Feinstein’s/54 Below show,* plus two prix fixe dinners with a three course wine pairing, and a Live at 54 Below CD of your choice
*Subject to availability. **$1.50 order fee still applies.
CLUB 54 RULES
- Your Club 54 card must be presented to your server upon receipt of your check at Feinstein’s/54 Below in order to earn points. If you have a Gold card, present your card to the doorman upon arrival for front-of-the-line access.
- Your Club 54 membership is not transferable to any other person, including family members.
- Your Club 54 membership will automatically renew on an annual basis after your enrollment if you keep your credit card information on file. Membership fee subject to change. If you do not wish to renew and pay the annual fee, you may elect to cancel your membership.
- All special requests from Gold level members must be made through the dedicated Club 54 Concierge in order to be processed.
- All points must be used before membership expires. Your points will carry over into the next year upon renewal. If you elect to cancel your membership, any remaining points will be lost.
- Points earned can only be redeemed as directed at Feinstein’s/54 Below. Points cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Feinstein’s/54 Below reserves the right to revoke a Club 54 membership at any time if it is determined that any benefits or privileges are being abused.