MOMologues The Musical
May 11 - 12, 2023
MOMologues The Musical is based on the hit comedy series seen worldwide – offering moms of all ages a night out to celebrate and laugh at the toughest job you’ll ever love.
Creator Lisa Rafferty has assembled a talented team of composers and lyricists, who wrote twelve funny and touching songs, from having your first baby to sending your first off to college.
These include the ‘Advice Overload’ you hear while pregnant, ‘Playground’ about picking up mom friends at the park, ‘Everything Sounds Better in a Christmas Letter’ – don’t we know it? – and ‘Show Up, Shut Up, Pay Up,’ sardonic advice for life with teenagers.
Two shows only, leading into Mother’s Day weekend – a great gift for MOMS!
Please note that all artists and acts are subject to change at any time.
- Bar seating (Pretending I’m Young Again) $35
- Main Dining Room (MOM’s Night Out) $55
- VIP (College is Paid For) $65
- Ringside (MOM Friends) $75
- Premium (You Deserve it) $75
- Additional $6 If Purchased At Venue
- Order Fees: 10% of ticket price, plus $1.50 facility fee
- $25 Food & Beverage Minimum